Abby is with us and doing great! We had a four hour delay leaving Beijing and when we landed in Chongqing our guide was waiting for us and told us Abby had been waiting at the registration office for 2 hours! Poor thing, I hope she didn't think that we were not coming.
Upon meeting her she was very shy and scared! She had a very glassy look, which scared me that something was wrong but she held our hands and walked out smiling. On the way to the hotel every time we would look at me she would give the biggest smile. She LOVES to smile!!
Our guide came back to the room with us and interpreted some questions for us and she came out of her shell!! She is a hoot!! She has a lot of energy and a great personality! She loves to draw and color. Even with the language barrier she has kept us laughing! She thinks H.O.'s feet without socks is very funny!
Hope you enjoy the pictures!
What a cutie!!!! I cant wait for you guys to get home! Give her a kiss and hug from her Auntie Ronda!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! We are so excited for you all. Keep the pictures coming! We need one of H.O.'s feet so we can see what she finds so funny! Everything is great at your house and the dogs say hi!
ReplyDeleteI am in tears! Praise God! I haven't shown Joy yet because I'm sobbing like a baby.
ReplyDeleteDenise
Awesome! I can't wait to meet her! I am so happy she is with you guys and doing well!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful blessing! God is so awesome...Abby looks so happy!. Looking forward to seeing more pictures and especially for her to get here to meet here.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you! How fun! I'm so glad that she seems happy!
ReplyDeleteI wish we were there getting ours with you! :)
Enjoy China..it goes by so fast and you'll wish you were there again!
Angela
The first thing Robin said when she woke up this morning was, "Have you checked the blog?!" We're rejoicing with you and praying that tomorrow's adoption day will also go well.
ReplyDelete