Wednesday, October 12, 2011

What a Gift!

I was contacted last night by a lady who has made several trips to China and has met Abby on two of her visits!  She sent us pictures from her trips in 2007 and 2009.  Wow! What a gift to have a peek of Abby growing up! 

One thing that is difficult about adopting an older child is knowing that you have missed so much of their life.  These pictures give us a glimpse into the years that we have missed.

Here are just a few of my favorites.  The first one is my absolute favorite,  what concentration!!


Oh!  I can not wait to get her home!

4 comments:

  1. She is sooo beautiful!!!! What an amazing addition to the Harcum Family! I soo excited for all of you! A new daughter to love... A new sister to cherish... We love you guys, The Garretts

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shauna, I feel so blessed to be the sister of such a compasionate and loving person, you and your family are going to bless Abby in her new journey. I cannot wait to meet her and we love her already!!!!

    Ronda

    ReplyDelete