Saturday, February 11, 2012

Fun Times!

Abby continues to be full of smiles and fun.  Her English improves daily, it is amazing to hear her progress.  I'm amazed at how far she has come in two months!

She loves our dogs!  It is a good thing they endure whatever she dishes out.



Abby gets so excited each evening when she hears daddy pull in from work.  She is waiting excitedly at the door to greet him.



Fun times equal messes!  And that's okay with me.  When I walk in and see a mess in the girls room floor I know they have been having fun.  The girls had fun one night making a "tent" in their bedroom floor.



As Taylor was performing a Chemistry experiment one day Abby thought his goggles were pretty cool and wanted to try them on.  She had a great time watching his experiment!



Abby wanted mommy to join in on the goggle fun!  Our homeschooling day can get pretty silly!


Thank you Aunt Ronda!!!  My sister got both girls an American Girl doll for Christmas.  They have had so much fun dressing them up.  Carrie Anne had a matching girl and doll gown set from when she was Abby's size, we were able to pull that out and Abby loves dressing for bed like her doll.  Sweet dreams sweet girls!


I am one blessed mommy!

1 comment:

  1. Her smile is so contagious!! And I love the photo of you.

    ReplyDelete