Tuesday, November 29, 2011

GUESS WHAT??


2


MORE


DAYS!!

In 48 hours we will be headed to the airport!



Carrie Anne has been counting down on her white board!  We are down to only two days to go!!

I had a very productive weekend!  I started and finished our Christmas shopping, wrapped all the presents, put up the Christmas tree and a few other decorations, and got things laid out ready to pack.  H.O. and the boys raked the yard!  Now, I get to enjoy the lights of the tree!



But best of all we added a stocking to the mantle that wasn't there last year!  Last year at this time we didn't know who our new daughter was and now we are preparing to go get her and bring her home.  As I walked past the fireplace the other night and saw the stockings my mommy heart soared!


Today we packed, our suitcases are ready to go!!  Two more days and we are off to meet Abby!

No comments:

Post a Comment